Friday 3 February 2012

Craving For Fabrics

Hi and Assalamualaikum peeps :)


Oh God, this is too cute !


Like I said in my previous post, I sold my items to earm money so that I can sew things and I'm thinking of making dolls/plushies :) But I just can't figure out what kind of fabric to use !! ARGH ! I'm torn between two fabrics ! flannel/fleece or should I use cotton instead ! I just can't make up my mind ! I have 2 Facebook accounts for some reasons.. and shopping online is one of them :)


I just love adding random people on my second account :) and of course to waste my money. Later, I found this interesting Facebook page with lotsa fabric in there ! But sadly, its too far away :( So, yeah. I can only stare at the fabrics. Sad. There's also a Rilakkuma fabric I found ! Hehehe, I have a obsession. From Domo to Rilakkuma ? After Rilakkuma ? :) Oh, and they have Owl fabrics too ! :D Yes, I love owl.. cute eyh ? :)


Rilakkuma ! XD

I took this picture from their Facebook page --> Modes4u FB Page
and their blog --> Modes4u's Blog


So, while I was browsing the internet, I bumped into this website which I find it very interesting :) You can share your ideas here if you want. There's so many cute things in here like this Macaron coin purse -> Craft Passion's Blog. There's a giveaway now, in the blog ! So, watcha waitin for peeps ? Join me :) 
CRAFT PASSION GIVEAWAY !!!




ps : I need fabrics. Badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Solat penuh harini ?